So I guess the silver lining of Windows being a dick to me is that now I have more space since it cleared off everything basically.
Also, since I could not for the life of me restore it with the HP discs I just went forward and did a clean slate install of Windows 7. So, I no longer have the two different hard drive partitions that HP puts on their craptops. Also, since I no longer have the two partitions they are merged into one giving me about 30 more gigabytes of space.
It also runs a bit faster than before.
Downside the graphics looks kind of weird but I can deal for now.
We’re in the lead bitches!!!
Even with the cheating whores trying to attack us! >.<
12,273 house points motherfuckers!!
So far it seems as if this applies to every ingredient but I’ll still update y’all. When you run out of mistletoe berries you can go to book 1, chapter 12, moment 2 and get them for free. Zoom into the third layer and scroll next to the tree and you should be able to collect it.
So, so far this rule works for Bezoars and Mistletoe Berries. I’m pretty sure it applies to every other ingredient. I’ll update this so that you don’t have to search for it you can just go to the correct moment and location to obtain whichever ingredient.
and have -7 house points. I suck at making potions >.<
Now he has to finish his gov hw and then attend rally practice.
1. What’s your Pottermore username?
2. What Hogwarts House do you think it SOUNDS like:
3. What Hogwarts House do you WANT to be in:
4. Does the username relate to you at all (why/why not):
Uh I have no idea
5. What kind of wand would you wish to get:
Going with my current wand; maple, unicorn tail hair core, and 11 3/4inches.
6. Pure Blood/Half Blood/Muggle Born:
7. Which day 1-7 did you get into Pottermore:
Day one motherfuckers!! Just kidding I love y’all.
8. Cat, Rat, Owl, or Toad?:
9.Expecto Patronum! What is your patronus shape and why?:
A koala because it’s cute and face it, who would hurt a koala?
10. Oh no! You’ve found a boggart! What does it look like?:
Probably a spider
11. Riddikulus! Now what does it look like?:
Legless spider in a coffin.
12. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus and why?:
Like Danielle said, a metamorphmagus because you can change into whatever the hell you want whenever the hell you want.
13. If you taught yourself to be an Animagus, what animal would best suit you and why?:
I would be a koala because most of the time it’s motionless, like me. Or an rat because I like to snoop around.